Information about delivery
Goods ordered from the Shop, shall be delivered to the Customer by courier company Rapido. It is also possible to select the option for receiving the goods in the office of Marvena LTD at the following address: 44 Sveti Kiprian St., Mladost 2, Sofia . This option can be selected in the process of ordering, after specifying the preferred date and time of receipt.
Delivery time includes:
- Time to prepare the order (preparation of goods, way of payment, issuing a sales document, packing goods)
- Delivery time, depending on the selected way of payment.
- In case of payment by bank transfer, the deadline for executing the order shall be extended as the Shop has to wait for the funds to be credited to its bank account. The most likely deadline for executing the order is the one entered by the Shop in the confirmation of acceptance of the order. The final (obligatory) deadline for receipt shall be determined during contact of the Shop employee with the Customer.
- Delivery time with cash on delivery and bank card payment shall not depend on the way of payment.
- The delivery time for goods on the territory of Bulgaria declared by the Courier, is 1-2 working days. In exceptional cases of delivery to remote locations and small settlements, as well as cases when the day between the confirmation and delivery is a non-working day, the delivery time might be extended to 3-4 days.
- Courier companies deliver consignments from 9,30 to 18,00 on weekdays, and from 9,30 to 14,00 on Saturdays. The Shop can neither determine nor commit to exact time of delivery of the consignment.
- In the absence of the Customer from the address for delivery, the courier shall contact the Customer and arrange a second visit or other ways to deliver the consignment.
- Climbing floors with the consignment, especially carrying items with a total mass exceeding 31 kg, shall not be within the courier’s scope of duties. In these cases, the consignment shall be delivered to the front door of the building on the ground floor.
- Before paying the courier in cash, please check if the delivered goods correspond to the placed request for delivery. Checking the consignment upon receipt, shall be a prerequisite for considering possible claims of the Customer with respect to loss of integrity or quantity of the consignment during transportation.
- When paying the courier in cash upon receipt of goods, the proof of payment shall be the waybill, attached to the consignment. It is also evidence of concluding a contract with the Shop. The invoice or receipt, together with the waybill, shall be delivered to the customer by the courier. According to Art. 6, para. 1 of the Law on Accounting, Art. 114 under VATA and Art. 78 under RAVATA, the invoice needs no signature or seal.
- The Shop shall not be responsible for delays in delivery caused by breach of the transport service contract by the courier companies.
- The Shop shall not be responsible for non-delivery of goods or delay in delivery due to incorrect or inaccurate address for delivery specified by the Customer.
- 48 hours after the Customer has been informed by Rapido and has not received his/her order, the goods ordered online and delivered by Rapido, shall be returned to Marvena LTD, no matter if the address for delivery is the office of the courier company or one specified by the Customer.