1. Personal data provided to the Shop by the Customers, shall be processed by Marvena LTD. Marvena LTD is registered as Administrator of personal data by the Commission for Personal Data Protection under number 0035867.
2. After placing a purchase order in the Shop, the Customer agrees his/her personal data to be added to the database of the Shop and to their processing for executing the contract. Submission of personal data by the Customer and his/her consent for their processing are required for executing the order. The Customer shall be liable for submitting false personal data.
3. Entrusted personal data shall be used solely for the purpose of service – accepting and executing orders, newsletter subscription, communication with the Customer in case of order-related issues, and for improving the service at www.zadiabeta.bg.
4. Marvena LTD guarantees these data will not be disclosed to third parties in any form or used for purposes other than the ones listed in item 13.3.
5. If necessary, we may share your data with other companies, e.g. courier companies that will deliver the goods to you. These companies may use your personal data only for processing your order, and not for other purposes.
6. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the Customer expresses explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1 and para. 4 of the Law on Electronic Commerce, to receive commercial notices, including bulletins or offers to purchase goods.
7. Entrusted personal data shall be stored and protected in accordance with the principles set out in the Law on Personal Data Protection.
We use “cookies” on different pages to allow the use of certain functions. These are small text files that are stored on your computer. After the browser session, most of the “cookies” used by us are deleted from your hard drive (the so called session cookies). The so called long-term “cookies” are used as well. In another visit to our site, they will automatically recognise that you have been with us and what inputs and settings you prefer. You can oppose to the use of “cookies” by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, but we would like to note that in this case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site.
9. All employees of Marvena LTD shall be obliged not to disclose the information of which they become aware while performing their duties and concerning the company Customers.
YOU MAY MAKE A DETAIL OF YOUR PROTECTION POLICIES AND PROCESSING OF THE PERSONAL DATA FROM THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS: